Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I want an ipad and I hate people

okay, okay, okay. 
i do realize how everyone is critizing this.
BUT DUDE.
I WANT ONE!

you may all know/not know that i am an avid reader
and instead of buying an e-reader or whatever they're called,
i'd rather get an Ipad.

That SAYS something because I HATE touch screens.
asdhkl; YES I DO.
I HATE THEM AS MUCH AS YOU HATE DOGS POOING ON YOUR LAWN.
but daaaamn. those Ipads are dope. i don't know why or HOW, but they are.
and you know it! i mean, since when did i call things 'dope'?except for people that is.
well, this is all from a person who like to read perspective. so, whatevs.
i want to get that for the purpose they were made for - y'know e-reading!

guuh! buy me that, someone! 
instead of measly chocolates, i want an Ipad dammit.



Stay ugly,
 Lynette Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment